Senior Program Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Direct strategic programs within multiple or single lines of business and provides integrated management of subsidiary projects and internal or external stakeholders;
- With the Accountable Executive and CMPD, ensure programs are staffed with the right mix of people who exhibit the required perspectives, skills and behaviors;
- Approve the leadership of any subordinate programs/projects to create an effective program leadership team;
- Define, plan, orchestrate and deliver assigned strategic projects/programs, including all business, operational and IT deliverables;
- Ensure cross-program coordination of activities, deliverables and benefits;
- Directly lead all aspects of the program lifecycle and works with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the program (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.) and ensure program structure is designed to achieve the intended business benefit;
- Build and sustain the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with business partners at various levels of the organization, including Executive, Managing Director, Director, VP levels, as well as other internal and external resources;
- Sustain and manage the relationship with the Accountable Executive throughout the duration of the initiative by providing sound advice, counsel and support;
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit;
- Provide effective challenge to business owner on viability of benefits to ensure the program is formulated with the highest likelihood of achieving the business vision and strategy; and,
- Ensure mechanisms to measure benefits are set up in the program.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong methodology Focus;
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset (Capital Markets, Regulatory Compliance, AML, Volcker);
- IIROC knowledge (AML/EMIR an asset);
- The ability to corral leadership - strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must;
- Advanced knowledge and 10+ years of experience in project and program management, including managing large-scale projects or programs of significant complexity and value (> $10MM) with high risk;
- A university degree and/or 12+ years relevant work experience;
- Valid PMP designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or other valid program management certification (e.g. Prince 2) is an asset;
- Excellent relationship management and consulting skills which results in proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Expert change leadership and change management skills; and,
- Expert risk management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.