Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Analysts for three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning, eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and validating business and system requirements;
- The testing and deployment of changes to existing business applications;
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business needs and systems goals;
- Eliciting user stories;
- Modelling current and future state business processes and systems;
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new/revised applications and business processes;
- Conducting analysis of proof of concept /pilot studies and minimum viable product introductions, including analysis of long-term feasibility, cost-benefit potential, execution risk, and alignment to business drivers and strategy;
- Ensuring that testing activities allow applications to fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues and risks;
- Working with project team to design, conduct, and analyze tests in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws; and,
- Making recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Five (5) years of direct experience eliciting and documenting business requirements and modelling business processes and systems;
- Three (3) years of direct experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions and business process;
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies; and,
- Experience in Agile methodology is a strong asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.