Maximo Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Maximo Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being involved in the entire life cycle of Projects from initiation through close-out as the Project Manager as well as in the role of ‘closer-doer’;
- Providing project team leadership and project management on Maximo projects including project initiation, planning, execution, control, and close-out;
- Balancing competing demands for scope, time, cost, risk, and quality;
- Acting as the primary interface with the client and maintaining positive client relationships;
- Assisting with identifying and defining client needs and closing sales;
- Management of projects and providing specific technical knowledge and inputs for the following project types:
- Assessment of existing Work Management Systems;
- Assessment of existing Asset and Work Management Processes and Programs;
- Development of Work Management System Requirements;
- Development of new/updated Asset and Work Management Business Processes;
- Development of procurement documentation and procurement support for Work Management Systems;
- Implementation of Work Management Systems; and,
- Implementation of Asset Management Programs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience working on Maximo integration/implementation projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.