Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for an Senior Business Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a four (4) month contract position in St. Johns NFL starting in October.
Skills & Qualifications
- Health information management or clinical managerial experience combination with:
- Knowledge of the regional health authorities’ clinical services, provincial programs and health information management processes and practices;
- Knowledge of health information standards and data quality management;
- Experience in leading processes involving multiple stakeholders;
- Proficiency in the use of common software applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Proven interpersonal, facilitation, documentation and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of current regional and provincial information systems and interoperability issues and an understanding of change management processes and impact on the adoption of standards; and,
- Experience using Adobe In Design an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56977