Senior BI Consultant
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior BI Consultant with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a four (4) month contract opportunity scheduled to begin in October in St. Johns NFL.
- Elicit and translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications;
- Trace and update business and technical requirements as the project progresses through design to implementation;
- Work with the DW team to ensure the solution meets the requirements;
- Work with the DW team in use case development and documentation;
- Work with end-users to define, document and execute test scenarios;
- Work with end-users to develop end-user training materials; and,
- Facilitate group meetings such as workshops, design sessions, and meetings between business and technical resources.
Must have skills:
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Experience gathering business and technical requirements from multiple stakeholders using various methods with proven success;
- Experience documenting and validating business and technical requirements;
- Understanding of various Business Intelligence and Analytical tools;
- Understanding of privacy legislation governing access, use and disclosure of personal information;
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with experience with Data Warehouse Solutions; and,
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with an understanding of the health analytics environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56852