Threat Risk assessment specialist/Consultant
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior ServiceNow Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a one (1) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately in Halifax NS.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Work with the Project Manager and the project team to coordinate the appropriate timings of the assessments, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing;
- Perform a security assessment, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing of “System Name”
- Perform assessments both as an authenticated user and an unauthenticated user;
- Validate that the vulnerabilities identified are not a false-positive;
- Review of the software development process, release process, change process, and access to customer data process/policy;
- Research is known vulnerabilities and matches them against the current configuration;
- Document the results of the security assessment, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing. identifying risks found and potential solutions to mitigate risks; and,
- Submit the report to the Engagement Manager and present the findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56941