Pega Manager or Appian Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Pega Manager or Appian Manager with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a permanent career opportunity.
- Lead development Business Processing Modelling teams and own responsibility for the delivery of development solutions and component/unit testing efforts;
- Oversee and report on project status, manage project team resources and assignments, ensure project milestones are met and up to standard;
- Work with technology partners to develop the content for development and solutions design deliverables, ensure project estimates cover all activities within scope, including project management and application development, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities;
- Ensure all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members;
- Define the Application Development Vendor strategy and manage vendors and service level agreements;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to support/develop sound business cases with an on-going focus on reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions.
- Ensure the project team follows all quality assurance processes;
- Drive stakeholder communications, develop effective stakeholder management required for team delivery;
- Act as an escalation point for all risks and issues affecting the development team, and for working to define and implement mitigation strategies;
- Control change to development project scope through accepted change management processes, impact assessment and documentation.
- Responsible for delivering in line with financial forecast/plan, and achieving benefits targets as defined for Application Development teams;
- Manage and track costs in line with investment governance to deliver agreed outcomes and service-level within budget;
- Oversee demand management and project intake process, ensuring the development team can deliver on intake requirements and financial cost estimations are reviewed and approved;
- Identify all development related project dependencies and risks and ensures mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks;
- Responsible for management of the overall development/design teams providing both leadership and technical guidance;
- Set targets and objectives for the team, and deliver results; and,
- Grow team expertise to meet demand and to support technology direction; assess team capabilities, always look for ways to enhance the value delivered!
Must have skills:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate;
- 7+ years of relevant experience;
- PEGA and/or Appian Application Development Experience;
- Expert knowledge of the business, technology standards, managing people, and projects;
- Advanced understanding of businesses and/or organizational practices/ disciplines;
- Strong knowledge of external competition, and/or market trends;
- Readiness and motivation to manage a sizeable group or team of IT professionals (e.g. <25) responsible for development/solutions design and/or system enhancements, new releases or project deliverables with increasing complexity of moderate to broad scope; and,
- Proven success in problem-solving and coming up with strategies and plans for operational improvement.
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle;
JOB ID# 56914