Senior Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Security Architect. This is a two (2) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately in Halifax.
- Confirm with departmental sponsor TRA scope;
- Plan and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to identify threats/vulnerabilities/controls against service and/or project assets;
- Submit the TRA deliverable for the requesting departmental service/project; and,
- Participate/contribute to other privacy and security deliverables such as Privacy Impact Assessments or Vulnerability Assessments, as related to the departmental service/project.
- Must have Conducted 2 or more TRA’s within a 10 Year period;
- Must have conducted at least 1 TRA on Information, Communications and Technology related projects in the past 5 years;
- Must have relevant subject matter experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated IT related experience within one or more of the following fields: IT Infrastructure, IT Networks, IT Systems, Cyber Security/Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Privacy, Data Centres, Telecommunications and/or Cloud Service delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Information, Communications, and Technology service TRAs with preference given to those developed in the relevant subject matter within the last 5 years;
- Experience facilitating workshops and bringing stakeholder groups to consensus;
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Strong writing skills to produce accurate and comprehensive documentation;
- Use the Federal government of Canada PBMM profile to demonstrate service compliance with this recommended security level for sensitive government information and assets.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56889