Threat & Vulnerability Manager
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Threat & Vulnerability Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin in October.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the management of the technology security threat and vulnerability management program;
- Accountable for all threat and vulnerability program reporting;
- Research, recommend and deploy the necessary tools to continuously (in addition to manual) test the Moneris networks, systems, and applications for security vulnerabilities;
- Participate in the Computer Security Incident Team, acting as a resource for threat data and application configurations;
- Responsible to plan, build and deploy a continuous vulnerability management strategy that sets the bar above bare minimum regulatory requirements;
- Interface with the Business teams, Compliance, Identity and Access Management, and Security Operations teams as required to collect and correlate all threat data;
- Provide timely responses and remedial actions to computer security incidents;
- Work with leadership team to create and maintain a dashboard of threat metrics by product line, critical process/system, and/or other critical path elements; incorporating the different feeds of threat data into a unified and easy to understand view;
- Implement preventive actions to minimize/mitigate security risks and escalate as required to ensure an appropriate level of attention is applied for vulnerabilities that have been identified and vetted for accuracy; and,
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in vulnerability management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology or a related field of study;
- Professional Security designation – CISSP or equivalent is required;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience in managing vulnerabilities and patch management programs at various technology layers (application to BIOS);
- Knowledge of security standards including PCI DSS and PA DSS;
- Knowledge security standards including PCI DSS and PA DSS;
- Strong capabilities in deployment and operation of vulnerability management tools, along with experience implementing and managing threat intelligence feeds;
- Familiar with penetration testing tools and techniques;
- Experience with dynamic web application scanning tools and techniques and with static code analysis tools and techniques;
- Experience with cloud computing and security issues related to cloud environments;
- Strong technical knowledge of Internet security and networking protocols;
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and OSX operating systems;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, across diverse cultural and linguistic barriers, and among a geographically distributed team;
- Ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team and work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must be adaptable to the external environment and evolution of the organization;
- Ability to rapidly adjust to new challenges and changes in priority; and,
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56879