Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a permanent position with a top-tier company to begin immediately. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical techniques, meaningful experience building strong working relationships, and success in effectively identifying and managing client requirements and expectations.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with business owners to identify opportunities and serve as an ambassador for data science;
- Design and deliver enterprise analytic solutions to our customers;
- Develop powerful business insights from social, marketing and industrial data using advanced machine learning techniques;
- Build complex statistical models that learn from and scale to petabytes of data; and,
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment with Big Data developers and Visualization experts.
Skills and Qualifications:
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate level qualification in a relevant technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research) ideally with a specialization in data mining/machine learning;
- Up to 5 years’ experience of working in analytical environments;
- Deep expertise in analytical tools such as R/Matlab/SAS/Stata;
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/Ruby/PHP etc.;
- Experience with relational databases and usage of SQL;
- Experience of Object Orientated programming via Java/C++;
- Experience in Big data technologies (Hadoop, HIVE, PIG, Spark etc.) and unstructured data;
- Demonstrated track record of manipulation of large volume, high-frequency data for analytical purposes on a Big Data platform; and,
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing statistical models (predictive & descriptive).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56847