.NET Software Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Software Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building integrations between applications (design, develop, and maintain the integrations);
- Designing and developing solutions to facilitate the integration between various enterprise applications and support a wide array of key business processes;
- Architecting, developing, and maintaining websites and web applications;
- Integrating with third party Application Programming Interfaces (APIs);
- Working with business partners, project management, and infrastructure teams to develop solutions that drive business value;
- Designing, architecting, and building new APIs based on technical specifications;
- Building prototypes and proofs-of-concept that validate design assumptions and determine feasibility and level of effort;
- Working with and make enhancements to legacy applications;
- Providing input for creation of User Interface (UI) designs;
- Executing various technical procedures for website and web application deployment;
- Completing numerous quality control procedures;
- Performing testing and technical troubleshooting;
- Contributing to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes; and,
- Designing databases for both new and existing projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education;
- A minimum two (2) years of professional experience in software development;
- Understanding of current web services technologies such as Web APIs, REST, JSON, and SOAP;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net and associated frameworks;
- Prior experience working with large, complex databases and queries;
- Experience on enterprise software development and integration projects is beneficial;
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, including Scrum is preferred;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment, love to collaborate, and are creative; and,
- Some exposure to SharePoint would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.