Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Problem solving production problems;
- Coding and unit testing in support of minor enhancements and internal improvement initiatives;
- Testing and support of infrastructure and vendor software upgrades and patches;
- Working cooperatively with other departments to provide support for corporate applications;
- Managing multiple concurrent tasks in an environment of changing deadlines, priorities, and requirements; and,
- Ongoing sustainment and problem solving as well as uncovering fixes and enhancements using a mix of technologies including .NET, Java, ASP, VBA, SAP ABAP, FPM, SQL, OData, JSON, JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Computer Science Degree;
- Hands on experience with J2EE (Java / WebSphere), Junit, SQL and XML;
- Working experience with application debugging techniques and tools, and quality assurance practices relating to software development;
- Applied knowledge of Agile Delivery methodology;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills;
- Experience with MS access framework and APIs is an asset;
- Knowledge of Object oriented programming, JAV Scripting Studio, SQL is an asset;
- Experience with application system administration is an asset; and,
- Knowledge of UI5 technologies and functionalities is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.