Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the various risk management platforms;
- Monitoring the Systems to ensure the risk reports are produced on time;
- Ensuring that all key elements of the service level agreements are met;
- Coordinating the implementation of support and project changes into the systems;
- Providing system expertise to our technology partners and business support groups;
- Troubleshooting and providing recommendations in solving applications and system issues;
- Maintaining and enhancing documentation for software as it relates to problems, standards, procedures, and processes; and,
- Providing support for a wide range of clients, products, and systems in a fast pace, dynamic and evolving environment associated with the risk technology industry.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education at a University or Community College;
- Five (5) years’ experience in UNIX and Linux operating system, Oracle;
- Five (5) years’ strong troubleshooting and analysis skills (i.e. code debugging) and propose solutions;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with documentation maintaining and enhancing documentation for software as it relates to problems, standards, procedures, and processes;
- Three plus (3+) years of support coordination, coordinating the implementation of support and project changes;
- Three (3) years’ experience with MySQL;
- Two (2) years’ knowledge and experience with JIRA;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Perl Scripting experience is nice to have; and,
- Experience with Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Capital Markets is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.