Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking seven (7) to nine (9) Java Developers for three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Experience with cloud deployments and tooling;
- Five (5) years experience in IT development creating complex enterprise solutions;
- Three (3) years’ experience in Java programming language;
- Three (3) years’ experience with React Familiar with CI/CD;
- Proven experience implementing applications across multiple environments and platforms;
- Portal development experience;
- Experience working with open stack technologies;
- Experience with JIRA Rest API;
- Proven experience with Java-based technologies i.e. EJB, JDBC, JMS;
- Proven experience using Java based IDE and other development tools i.e. IntelliJ, Gradle Maven, Eclipse, WSAD;
- Proven experience within all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- Proven experience developing full-stack web-based applications i.e. HTML5, CSS3, AJAX tools, Struts/Spring or other web application frameworks;
- Proven experience working with enterprise relational databases i.e. DB2, SQL Server;
- Proven experience using industry standard methodologies and best practices i.e. XP, Agile, TDD, design patterns;
- Proven experience writing Technical Design Specifications from Requirements;
- Experience using open industry standards and related technologies i.e. JSON, SOAP, HTTP, XML, XSLT, XML Schema;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; and,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.