Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Scheduler for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing scheduling tools to develop baseline schedules in accordance with company work procedures, coordinating input from all stakeholders;
- Conducting project schedule analysis and identifying gaps in proposed schedules dependent upon criticality, customer/commercial impacts, resourcing and materials. Schedules activities for review and approval as required;
- Completing master plan with critical milestones;
- Identifying and communicating opportunities/alternatives to schedule in collaboration with internal stakeholders;
- Leading the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans;
- Conducting planning sessions to develop project/program schedules in collaboration with the project team and regional planners;
- Maintaining portfolio of schedules, providing analytical review of float and project progress vs. baselines;
- Communicating schedule deviations and projected impacts to project/program teams and assists in preparation of Change Notices/Management of Change documents, as required;
- Creating and analyzing resource loaded schedules and recommends corrective actions, as required;
- Monitoring, review and analysis of the schedule and status of contractors during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corrective actions;
- Utilizing scheduling tools and identifying potential risks/opportunities and assisting in generating mitigation strategies to ensure project success;
- Making decisions using established guidelines, procedures and or policies, within certain limits;
- Validating and analyzing suggested approaches to medium complexity issues;
- Obtaining and compiling required schedule input information from internal/external stakeholders;
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for projects and project proposals;
- Liaising with Project Managers, internal and Client personnel regarding project planning and scheduling activities;
- Schedule monitoring, trending and forecasting as well as safety, communication, and permitting requirements; and,
- Recommending solutions to routine and somewhat complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree; and,
- Six (6) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.