Oracle Application Integration Architecture Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Application Integration Architecture Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to eight (3-8) years’ experience on SOA Suite 11g service components, primarily BPEL, Mediator, adapters, Database, JMS and File Adapter;
- Experience in SOA Suite installation and configuration, cluster and standalone;
- Experience in AIA and PIPs;
- Experience with MDS architecture and references;
- Good understanding of product architecture, Weblogic Server, SOA Suite and SOA Dehydration store;
- Familiar with ANT script, WLST for deployments and automation;
- Knowledge on XSD, WSDL, XPATH and XSLT; and,
- Domain knowledge in telecommunication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.