Oracle UIM Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle UIM Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to eight (3-8) years’ experience in Oracle UIM 7.3.5;
- Experience in inventory management, Oracle ASAP and Oracle UIM;
- Experience using Java, XML, Xquery, UNIX and LINUX;
- Experience in Oracle Database 10g/11g, SQL Server and MS Access;
- Experience with SOAP UI, Eclipse, Design Studio and TOAD; and,
- Knowledge on telecommunication domain.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.