Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring network management solutions developed are solving complex technical challenges related to the management of modern telecommunication networks;
- Maintaining business relationships with external solution providers;
- Performing daily audits and activities ensuring systems availability and high performance;
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to define and augment the effectiveness of processes; and,
- Answering internal costumers needs and driving work to completion through perfect execution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Industry recognized Computer Software degree;
- Two (2) years of expertise in integration and administration of software solutions;
- Fluency in English (ideally with French knowledge);
- Demonstrated abilities to simplify and communicate complex situations clearly;
- Working level knowledge of Java, Perl, Linux and SQL;
- Experience on MicroFocus products such as NNMi, NA and OO;
- Passion for teamwork;
- Experience delivering awesome customer experiences through innovative solutions;
- Strong communication skills with a focus on clear verbal and written dialog;
- Ability to respect other people’s ideas, values and solutions, while achieving a common outcome;
- Customer focus on getting the job done in a collaborative manner while maintaining individual accountabilities;
- Ability to think creatively with a positive outlook on problem solving and challenging the status quo;
- Engagement to commit to multiple projects with varying timelines and changing priorities in a dynamic environment;
- Experience working with PERL, SNMP; and,
- Experience working with JAVA (and asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.