Eagle is currently seeking two (2) UI Developers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interacting with other departments to clarify and build applications that meet a business unit’s objectives;
- Working directly with Solution Architects, Technical Leads, other Programmer Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers, Project Analysts, and Business Analysts to design, develop, and document new and maintain existing business applications;
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert with regards to programming, system design, and development related activities. This may include leading code and design reviews within a project team;
- Preparing plans for application construction, implementation, and ongoing system support;
- Assisting with QA and Production support related to application development and deployments;
- Creating and vetting use case/requirements specifications;
- Providing work estimates to managers and project managers as requested. This may include working with Programmers to develop such estimates;
- Evaluating candidate technologies and tools for use in systems design, construction, and integration;
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and adherence of systems development methodologies within projects;
- Constructing new applications, and provide maintenance changes according to the business requirements, and development standards;
- Preparing documentation for application development, and ongoing system maintenance;
- Preparing plans for implementation and ongoing system support;
- Developing and maintaining tactical relationships with vendors in order to support daily operations;
- Preparing ad-hoc and application reporting; and,
- Adherence to appropriate Change Management practices and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong UI skills (CSS/HTML); and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.