Agile Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Agile Business Analysts for a three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Acting as a facilitator and liaison, bridging the gap between business and technical resources;
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities for improving business and systems related process and recommending and facilitating the planning and coordination of improvement;
- Preparing various documents such as business process models, higher lever user documents, test scripts, statement of works, architecture studies, etc.;
- Interpreting and translating customer's needs and advises on possible solutions;
- Preparing requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations;
- Defining test conditions and conducts testing according to plan;
- Actively participating in review of team deliverables, contributing to the development of consistent and effective documentation that adheres to team standards and templates;
- Communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical staff and with members of functional teams;
- Demonstrating well developed communication skills;
- Producing effective and professional written materials including presentations to client groups;
- Managing group collaboration with business stakeholders, effectively facilitate small to medium size meetings and workshops and elicit meaningful input from all members of the group;
- Assisting in identification of process strengths and weaknesses, researching and recommending areas of improvement for overall productivity and efficiency;
- Knowing when and how to effectively apply the following: customer logs, market studies, statements of work, business plans, contracts, previous requirement deviations, use cases;
- Maintaining a current awareness of techniques, methodologies, and standards for the project management;
- Participating in the establishment and continuous review and improvement of Business Analysis standards, procedures, and processes;
- Understanding business process modeling notation and techniques, as well as process improvement methods and criteria;
- Working collaboratively with Business Analysts and Business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) by participating in process reviews and/or providing process modeling services of current state and/or future state;
- Assisting Scrum Master in scope management and planning;
- User story and product backlog management using agile tools such as JIRA; and,
- Facilitating user story prioritization, sprint planning, story point assignment, and minimum viable product (MVP) definition.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Experience producing and reviewing system and feature level documentation for complex initiatives;
- Experience with Business Process Management life cycle and modeling techniques;
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodologies and supporting tools;
- Understanding of business and process analysis approaches and techniques;
- The ability to perform effectively and prioritize under tight deadlines with multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- The ability to work well with users having varying technical understanding;
- The ability to understand technical solution and process flow at a high level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong client/user interaction skills to elicit requirements;
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of business metrics and business roles; and,
- Financial sector experience (preferably in banking) considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.