Software Developer - Java
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer - Java for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and host web based UI in Angular 5.x integrating with Java backend making Restful API calls to the backend systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in any of Angular 2.x to 5.x, Angular 5 preferred , Git ,Maven, NodeJs, Web Accessibility, HTML 5, CSS 3 ,Jenkins, Linux, Tomcat, JBoss, Agile;
- Experience working on J2EE application environment preferred Spring framework;
- Working Knowledge of MVC framework along with the candidate needs to be a Team Player having Good Communication Skills;
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Angular 2 to 5;
- 3 years of experience with Java coding;
- 3 years of JBoss /Tomcat experience;
- 6 months of experience with Git;
- 3 years of experience working on J2EE application environment preferred Spring framework;
- Solid understanding of Linux commands and systems; and,
- 3 years of HTML5, CSS 3 experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.