Web Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web QA Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Estimating/measuring software performance;
- Estimating effort for test automation tasks;
- Reviewing project technical documentation;
- Creating/controlling the defect list;
- Aiding in gathering requirements for long term support;
- Aiding in documentation for long term support;
- Aiding in configuration of testing tools;
- Creating test plans;
- Executing automated tests and keep track of results; and,
- Working with business users to ensure acceptance testing meets requirements and is documented.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field and with a minimum of eight (8) years of QA and web development experience;
- Experience working on issues that impact design, product success, or address future concepts, products, or technologies;
- Experience with documenting test cases scenarios / test plans;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab on a Linux environment;
- Experience with Selenium automated web scripts;
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Continuous Performance testing;
- Experience developing/implementing test automation frameworks like Selenium or BlazeMeter;
- Strong understanding of web delivery and network communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, UDP, TCP/IP, RMI;
- Experience with Relational Databases;
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; and,
- The ability to work effectively with project teams and stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.