Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Communicate with senior stakeholders on all Testing related topics;
- Maintain communication lines and provide regular status updates on test progression and status;
- Represent entire Test Team for Project / Delivery Team (all Test Team members);
- Coordinate testing timelines and interactions with dependent systems and delivery teams;
- Act as a Leader and Point of escalation for entire Test Team;
- Conformance to the client Test Framework;
- Take direction from the Project Lead as well as the TCoE Management;
- Offer advice on and propose solutions for continual improvements;
- Coordinate use of testing environments;
- Mitigate risks / issues / dependencies throughout testing process;
- Coordinate / provide high level and low-level test estimates;
- Contribute to and maintain team’s internal knowledge base and automation tool set;
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and test automation;
- Work with JIRA for test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions; and,
- Lead and participate in defect triage.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of experience in QA and Testing;
- 5 years of experience as a QA Lead;
- 5 years of demonstrated planning and implementation experience;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices;
- 3 years of Automation testing experience;
- 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment;
- Knowledge of test methodologies and best practices –Waterfall;
- 5 years of hands on experience with Java, Selenium, DB2 / SQL;
- 5 years of Automation Tools: selenium, UFT experience;
- 5 years of Performance Tools: Jmeter experience;
- 3 years of Devops Tools: Jenkins, Jira, maven experience; and,
- 3 years of experience with JIRA, Confluence.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.