Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business requirements of the stakeholders including customers and end users by identifying issues, planning, implementing, and evaluating expected outcomes for the project;
- Supervising and distributing work to other project team members to provide an effective, efficient, and productive project environment that follows and maintains corporate standards;
- Using computer-based and data modelling techniques to identify, extract, and analyze business data through a data warehouse and data marts;
- Gathering metadata about information products, views, tables, and source systems;
- Providing recommendations for standards, policies, and procedures of business intelligence tools and systems;
- Identifying and providing input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide business intelligence systems;
- Completing reporting, online analytical processing, complex event processing, business performance management and benchmarking; and,
- Providing mentoring or cross training as needed to help business and project team members learn more about business intelligence applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Public Administration, Political Science, Computer Science, or technical diploma/certificate in a related discipline;
- Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in business strategic planning approaches, implementation, and/or project management principles, practices, and tools;
- Two (2) years’ experience in the areas of business process improvement, business process mapping, and/or business process management;
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills related to civic operations and other orders of government;
- Demonstrated skills related to project management, budgeting procedures, business planning, performance management, change management, reporting and presentations;
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly in diverse areas such as political analysis, human resources, customer service, communications and/or project management;
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and to work independently through ambiguity;
- Demonstrated ability to confirm/understand business needs and translate those needs into operational support and reporting tasks; and,
- Experience with Tableau, FME, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases, APEX are assets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.