IT Database Administrator
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Database Administrator for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Vet new DB server builds and review project docs to ensure design specifications meet the application needs;
- Create new databases;
- Update database schema (create, alter, or drop objects);
- Apply database permissions (add, modify or delete logins, grant/revoke permissions to DB objects);
- Deploy code (stored procedures, SSIS packages, SQL scripts);
- Tune and optimize of database settings;
- Setup DB traces for PCOE testing to capture various performance metrics; and,
- Advising on client’s DB standards as required on projects (eg. audit processes, database access, job configuration).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of DB2 DBA experience;
- 3 years of Database Tuning & Optimization experience;
- 3 years of Database Access/Security/Audit experience;
- 5 years of Documentation experience;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- 3 years of Data Warehousing experience; and,
- AIX and Linux (commands and scripting) experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.