Business Technology Risk Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Technology Risk Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents;
- Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas;
- Lead or contribute to the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy;
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework;
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats against client’s business;
- Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines;
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement;
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities; and,
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 -4 years of Risk and security assessment (Info security, audit) experience;
- Broad exposure to technology risk, info security domains (IAM, Logging and Monitoring, Application Security, Change Configuration Mgmt;
- 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices;
- Advanced knowledge of of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives;
- University degree; and,
- The ability to translate Technology risk to Business risk.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.