Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Project delivery for application sets within their scope, commissioning projects to be executed by technology project managers and/or vendors;
- Providing a flexible approach by offering and negotiating options with clients that balance service levels, cost and risk;
- Providing on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business and Technology Project Owners, relevant Project Managers and Portfolio Director to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project / program status in a timely manner;
- Developing innovative approaches to create solutions to resolve problems and significant issues within the project / program’s mandate;
- Demonstrating awareness of all project dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed due to the potential impacts on other aspects of the program;
- Championing project / program governance and processes;
- Demonstrating financial acumen; Identifies & manages impacts of project / program / portfolio risks on financial outcomes
- Develop impact assessments, manage delivery schedules, perform risk assessments to consistently manage operational processes (time reporting).
- Assess issues or change requests, determine what to report.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 10 years of project Management experience - managing/directing teams, project professionals, project delivery and related functions (financials, process/practice management, corporate performance management, SLM, etc);
- 5 years of banking/Financial Industry experience as a PM for Technology Delivery;
- Experience managing budgets of $2MM minimum;
- 10 years of Waterfall methodology experience;
- 2 years of Agile methodology experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint); and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.