Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Lead delivery for an assigned set of initiatives in the Wealth Technology delivery portfolio, with a clear focus on planning, schedule management, scope, change and issues management, client communication and overall resourcing and financial costs;
- Manage end-to-end solutions delivery, focusing on intake, strategic planning, schedule management, scope, change and issues management, communication and overall resourcing and financial control;
- Participate in impact assessments, manage overall delivery schedules, perform risk assessments, etc.;
- Manage and oversee project managers to ensure they comply with process and execute with speed, agility, impact and professionalism;
- Report on delivery portfolio progress, status, overall health and individual projects;
- Act as a solutions integrator and advisor; providing options that balance delivery objectives, cost and risk;
- Communicate goals and portfolio priorities to team members, management and executive sponsors;
- Work with Project Managers to ensure they comply with Governance requirements and defined delivery process and practices;
- Ensure Project Managers consistently report on progress, status, overall health and project costs in a manner that is transparent and effective; and,
- Measure, monitor projects, ensuring they stay within budget, meet or exceed expectations.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of project management experience - managing/directing teams, project professionals, project delivery and related functions (financials, process/practice management, corporate performance management, SLM, etc.);
- 5 years of Program Management experience;
- 5 years of Banking/Financial Industry experience as a PM for Technology Delivery;
- Experience managing budgets of $20-30MM;
- 10 years of Waterfall methodology experience;
- 2 years of Agile methodology experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint); and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.