IT Systems Build Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a IT Systems Build Engineer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide technical support for non-production environments in Azure Cloud and on-premise physical hosts;
- Assist production support with technical troubleshooting of production environments;
- Troubleshooting of performance and stability problems;
- Monitor environments daily, build monitoring and alerting systems, and respond to alerts; and,
- Work and coordinate with bank's IT infrastructure teams on backups, firewall rules, cloud setup, system upgrades.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of strong background in Linux/Unix administration;
- 5 years of experience scripting in Shell;
- 5 years of experience scripting in one of the scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Python);
- 5 years of experience with Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, firewalls, network security);
- Knowledge and experience with Public Cloud: AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- 1 year of experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt;
- 2 years of DevOps experience (automation, etc.); and,
- Communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.