Project Manager (Talent/Learning)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager (Talent/Learning) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing project deliverables and preparing project documentation;
- Providing regular project status reporting and holding regular project meetings;
- Performing detailed project planning and managing Microsoft project plans;
- Setup and facilitating project meetings with required stakeholders;
- Managing project budgets and ongoing financials;
- Managing and documenting project risks and issues;
- Managing and documenting project scope including project change and decision requests;
- Providing guidance and support for project governance and key decision making activities;
- Providing stakeholder management and communications;
- Managing, coordinating, and working with an external third party vendor/partner; and,
- Providing functional input and expertise where applicable.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors and/or Cornerstone;
- Significant Project Management experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail; and,
- The ability to be assertive and hands-on.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.