Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and communicating client organization’s direction and requirements;
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, functional requirements, as-is and to-be processes, data models and business cases;
- Capturing information both in written and visual formats;
- Facilitating meetings with various stakeholders, driving towards consensus and alignment;
- Proactively identifying risks and recommends mitigation strategies;
- Providing project management function when these skills are not available in other project participants;
- Transiting requirements to the technical team, ensuring a clear and complete understanding;
- Setting up and maintaining a requirements traceability matrix;
- Working with the broader team such as PM and technical team to define metrics and performance goals for the solution; and,
- Developing training and implementation material.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years of experience;
- Basic understanding of how IT systems work;
- Understanding of the reporting space and the different reporting requirements depending on the user and the strategic, tactical or operational nature required;
- Excellent communication skills – written, illustrative and verbal;
- Ability to facilitate working meetings, asking good questions, being a good listener and capturing clear and concise information;
- Ability to collaborate, be assertive, proactive and curious;
- Ability to forge strong and trusting relationships;
- Analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional technical specifications, and ensure the solution details in the functional designs cover all requirements;
- Ability to participate in multiple functional and technical peer-review sessions;
- Experience with tableau, SAP business objects and SAS (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of data warehousing (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.