Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the overall technical solutioning for the RFM IM solution initiative and helping to translate requirements into technical solutions;
- Ensuring overall functional design, development, and testing are in good order;
- Coordinating, interacting and engaging with other project team members in the execution of the technical plan;
- Coordinating working groups and committees;
- Collaborating with other technical areas to ensure the appropriate delivery of all phases of the SDLC for the reporting and analytical systems;
- Collaborating with other technical areas to ensure the alignment of reporting and analytical systems with changes from an upstream integrated GuideWire and Legacy functional environment;
- Identifying and working on client requirements for implementing a suitable solution to meet the business needs;
- Researching, analyzing and recommending potential data acquisition processes for company data warehouses/data marts;
- Providing initial support and transition developed solutions to the company operations and support team
- Ensuring all information management artifacts are complete, including baseline documentation and preparation of the Solution Architecture Document (SAD) for corporate Architecture Review Committee (ARC) and Architecture Design Authority (ADA);
- Working closely with other technical areas to understand and document the impact to ETL process from business requirements;
- Translating business requirements into system design and program design specifications along with its documentation;
- Working closely with other technical areas to understand and document the impact to physical and logical data models as well as database design;
- Ensuring successful data model and database implementation;
- Constructing the test strategy and plan;
- Ensuring that all phases of testing of the data, reporting and analytical system changes run smoothly;
- Testing data, reporting and analyzing systems including preparation and documentation of test criteria and reviewing test results;
- Conducting quality management and assurance on the reporting and analytical system to ensure security and integrity of data;
- Collaborating with other technical areas in the development and delivery of quality assurance deliverables;
- Guiding test defect management process for data, reporting and analytical system changes including but not limited to logging of defects in defect tracking system, estimation of defect resolution time, investigation and fixing of any defects;
- Ensuring up-to-date reporting on test defects; and,
- Ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer of reporting and analytical system solution end-to-end design, development, testing and implementation to operational areas.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) plus years leadership experience in the full life cycle (SDLC) on large scale (>$20M) transformational information technology initiatives;
- Ten (10) plus years’ hands on management experience on large scale end-to-end enterprise information management, business intelligence and data integration solutions;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience building and executing project quality assurance and testing strategies;
- Three (3) plus years assisting in project architecture review process including preparing and validating information management architecture, solution design and related IM artifacts in compliance with corporate architecture review board;
- Two (2) plus years’ experience with IBM Cognos BI platform, v10 or higher;
- Two (2) plus years’ experience with IBM datastage ETL; and,
- One (1) plus year experience with the Guidewire Insurance Suite both functional and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.