Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as senior team member developing comprehensive acceptance criteria, test strategies, test scripts;
- Tracking and monitoring activities, resolving problems, and providing support to team members;
- Leading and running testing assignments for different enterprise applications in Agile and traditional approach;
- Initiating and completing analysis and design for ongoing business improvement through the enhancement of the corporate enterprise system applications;
- Leading sessions with team members and business community to identify business needs;
- Using testing practices to maximize quality of the team's deliverables and demonstrates leadership in facilitating process improvements related to both testing and all practices within the team. Champion the reusability of test assets;
- Supporting team leads to develop project plans through interfacing with customers, participate in solution designs, and testing activities for complex systems; and,
- Building strong working relationship and influence decisions with product vendors, consulting partners, clients and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience supported by a Technical or Business Degree and an industry recognized certification (CISSP, PMP, Scrum/Agile, Java Certification, etc.) would be an asset;
- Experience supporting application development teams through all phases from design and development to production sustainment and support;
- Experience in projects and teams utilizing methodologies and techniques like Scrum, disciplined Agile, and Kanban;
- Experience developing project requirements, scope, plans, and budget;
- Experience on business requirements analysis, conducting workflow and data analysis in order to develop and/or support systems tests;
- Working experience with complex system testing and test automation tools, involving internal and external parties, and technologies, such as: Web Services, ESB, SAP, and Main Frame;
- Working on medium and large projects with knowledge and understanding of enterprise technologies such SOA, Identity Management, and Portal Services;
- Knowledge of Mainframe Systems, Data Warehouse, Content Management, and Master Data Management will be an asset;
- Working experience with using application development technology and environments such as Java and .NET development, Active Directory, SoapUI and REST services, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Working experience with system testing methodologies and techniques on the different testing phases including unit test, functional test, integration test, and test automation;
- Experience working within a complex environment and understanding the implications of regulatory requirements for security and audit is an asset;
- Experience working with technology-based tools or methodologies including JIRA, SVN, ISPW, ITIL, SDLC, Agile to review, design, and/or implement products and services;
- High motivation, be a self-starter with the ability to take verbal definitions and requirements, set up a project, define a plan and work with a team to deliver;
- Consistently exhibit strong behaviors to support, reinforce, and sustain effective change implementation, motivates and inspires by being an effective change agent;
- Experience coaching using timely, actionable feedback, recognizes individual and team accomplishments;
- The ability to focuses on business goals and priorities, helping others take action and deliver results under challenging circumstances; and,
- The ability to maintain positive relationships and resolves conflict constructively.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.