Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking six (6) Deskside Analysts for a seven (7) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with Site Liaison/Sponsor and Project Manager with deployment to support Site/Department engagement activities, schedule activities and ensure site readiness;
- Engaging with relevant parties and users to discover applications, databases, peripherals on workstations, as well as all related infrastructure, in support of generating overall inventory;
- Reviewing discovery reports and processes application intake including: clarification of additional information for discovered applications, (i.e. software media, version required, peripherals, etc.);
- Following up on application intake requests, QAs to ensures readiness for orders;
- Working with the Licensing Manager to ensure readiness for site licensing requirements including producing licensing approval forms for Site Engagement Planners (SEP);
- Preparing workstation orders based on identified requirements (refresh and net new);
- Coordinating Site Lead order verification and sign off;
- Working with Site Engagement Planners and/or Project Manager in the deployment to schedule/plan the delivery of the Windows 10 workstations;
- Guiding/supporting delivery partners on day of deployment and providing post-deployment user support to ensure successful adoption;
- May oversee site assigned workstation deployments and addressing issues and escalating appropriately;
- Contributing to and attends site status meetings, team meetings, licensing, and other project related meetings as required;
- Contributing to site reporting statistics (discoveries completed, orders placed, devices deployed, etc.); and,
- Other reporting, engagement, or BA/solutioning activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Degree in a related discipline and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience, or a Diploma in related discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience, or a Certificate in related discipline and a minimum of four (4) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related experience;
- Experience delivering a desktop upgrade project including discovery, order placement, scheduling, deployment, and post-deployment support;
- Business analysis and solutioning skills;
- MS Office skills (Excel);
- The ability to problem solve and look for solutions to barriers;
- Broad-based technical knowledge including issue identification and troubleshooting;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to effectively relate to a diverse group of end-users, managers, etc.;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to understand and follow a detailed process;
- The ability to work independently and within a team structure;
- Transformational awareness and expertise;
- Critical thinking;
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent) is an asset;
- Knowledge of Dashworks an asset; and,
- Access to a car is preferable (i.e. may require travelling to different sites across the Lower Mainland, Coastal Community, BC Interior, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.