Planner / Scheduler
Eagle is currently seeking a Planner / Scheduler for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule;
- Reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.;
- Planning, scheduling, cost control, progress, change management, and reporting for facilities projects as well as development programs;
- Developing schedules and basis of schedules for facilities projects and development programs;
- Monitoring, updating, and maintaining schedules as well as cost and progress tracking for projects and programs;
- Facilitating interactive planning sessions for projects and programs;
- Providing support as required on planning, scheduling and cost control for projects and programs, and report progress as per established timeline;
- Providing guidance and training on planning and scheduling to team members; and,
- Providing support for developing project specific procedures and work instructions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in planning/scheduling;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in facilitating interactive planning;
- Five (5) years’ strong experience with planning / scheduling systems and tools;
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or MS SharePoint;
- Three (3) years’ experience in oil and gas projects in an equipment/fabrication oversite role;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, SAP;
- Intermediate to advanced level competency using Primavera P6 software;
- Working knowledge of project controls including progress measurement, cost control, and change management;
- A Post-Secondary Diploma / Degree would be an asset (engineering /technical);
- AACEI certification or Project Management Professional, PMP would be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision and effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve goals and ensure delivery of stated objectives; and,
- Excellent organizational skills with strong communication, analytical, project management, and presentation abilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.