Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Working independently and with diverse stakeholder groups to gather information and analyze and resolve specific issues that arise during the project;
- Eliciting and documenting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Completing assessments and provide recommendations that will be used to drive the transition to a Windows 10 environment;
- Supporting the Organizational Change Manager with training documentation, including facilitation to end users;
- Acting as a liaison between the business units, vendor resources (Managed Services), technology teams and support teams;
- Collaborating with project team members to progress the project forward as per project plan and scope outline;
- Utilizing standard best practices to identify risks and risk mitigation strategies, has a key understanding of transition to operations, and development of value/benefits mapping; and,
- Facilitating multiple business areas to agree on scope and business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Experience working on a Windows 7 to Windows 10 deployment including Application testing and remediation, Deployment coordination;
- Experience with Office 365;
- Organizational change management, facilitation, and training experience;
- Experience working with end users, both local and remote;
- Experience with Modern Workplace practices;
- Experience working with third party suppliers in a managed service environment with some off-shore resources;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Experience with a deployment of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system to new and existing workstations and devices;
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment, facilitating workshops (training), and preparing test and use cases to support Windows 10 enterprise readiness; and,
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, is adaptable, and able to articulate technical problems and issues using natural language.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.