eTicketing Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an eTicketing Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- 5 years of demonstrated and verifiable experience in developing and delivering tailored written and verbal communications to a varied stakeholder base of technical and business resources;
- 5 years of demonstrated and verifiable knowledge, skill and experience using software tools such as Project in a Box (PIAB) or Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Excel;
- 5 years of demonstrated experience on projects with a significant system testing (QA/UAT) component;
- The ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- The ability to describe the types of documentation and/or presentation materials produced; and,
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated and verifiable experience as a project manager of medium-sized projects.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.