Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Enabling the development of an EMR expansion plan that is based on a platform that meets all identified stakeholder needs; and,
- Providing a fact based assessment that is based on requirements, whereby a functionality comparison will occur against the most recent production versions of both the Purkinje and Velante EMR’s.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s level University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a similar discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- 5 years Business Analyst experience including requirements, analysis and design activities;
- At least 10 years of IM/IT experience;
- Demonstrated recent experience with projects and/or operations work for a Regional Health Authority, Community Health Centre and/or Department of Health;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of requirements gathering sessions;
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing large diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts towards common goals;
- Experience in analyzing business processes for solutions in an operational environment; and,
- The ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.