Agile/Kanban Coach X2
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile/Kanban Coach. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting, motivating and leading delivery and support teams in the adoption and acceptance of Lean, Kanban, Agile and other thinking tools and practices required to improve delivery of customer value;
- Performing Agile/Kanban coaching or Scrum Master duties to various teams;
- Liaising with management, removing blockers, escalating issues and assisting teams in grooming and prioritizing the workload as well as running retrospectives;
- Implementing organizational change management component to ensure successful adoption and institutionalization of new ways of working;
- Applying various quantitative and qualitative assessment methods to objectively evaluate adoption as well as the achievement of intended outcomes;
- Conducting process health checks and assessments in depth of Agile/Scrum/Kanban adoption;
- Constructing dashboards and capturing metrics to track service delivery effectiveness;
- Monitoring work as it progresses through all phases of the lifecycle, analyzing flow, bottlenecks, and quality/performance outliers;
- Assisting teams in implementing and managing solutions to address service delivery improvements as well as quality/performance outliers;
- Assisting teams in implementing tooling to support improvements;
- Assisting teams in defining process changes to incorporate good practices into current processes;
- Reporting to senior management on service delivery improvements;
- Assist teams in story mapping, BDDs, Kanban and Scrum; and,
- Facilitating quality, service and team dynamics improvement sessions such as retrospectives, learned sessions and team building events as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- Three (3) years relevant experience as an Agile/Kanban Coach;
- Experience as a Kanban Coach and Scrum Master;
- One (1) year experience in quantitative analysis;
- Two (2) years’ experience in organizational change management;
- Certification in any of the following: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Any SAFe certification, Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP);
- Passion for assisting teams to reach their full potential;
- High degree of self-motivation;
- Ability to multi-task, balancing individual work and group collaboration;
- Ability to problem solve with a strong technical background;
- Open mindedness, creativity and courage to ask the tough questions; and,
- Passion about emerging areas of technology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.