Web Full Stack Developer (Angular) / Technical Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Full Stack Developer (Angular) / Technical Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating on several development efforts, depending on the needs of the team and the requests from customers; and,
- Conducting a market review of existing forms and workflow management applications and helping narrow down choices around a few based on some strong criteria such as integration with Google Suite, user-friendliness and being available in both French and English.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar certification;
- Excellent knowledge of full stack web technologies;
- Fluency in Angular and 2.x/4.x;
- Excellent analytical mindset and ability to summarize requirements and rapidly target a few potential solutions;
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral in English;
- Bilingualism (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.