Junior PMO Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior PMO Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Asset tracking, data validation, resource management, administrative tasks, and onboarding coordination;
- Liaising with the PMO Specialists to ensure coordination of the PMO’s wider efforts and assisting with all their activities as required;
- Ensuring that all PMO assets and contracts are being accurately tracked and functional;
- Validating project data from multiple sources and assisting with PMO reporting;
- Administrative tasks, i.e. organizing planning meetings, agenda tracking, and meeting minutes;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology, referring detailed questions and all decisions to the appropriate PMO specialist;
- Ensuring compliance with client standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology; and,
- Ensuring project deliverables are stored in the official SharePoint project repository, and physical copies of documents are filed with the PMO.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in a Business related field, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- Meticulous organization skills and problem-solving or troubleshooting skills required;
- Reporting and metrics analysis/interpretation skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- SharePoint 2013 experience considered an asset; and,
- Previous experience working on in Project Management Office or as a project manager would be a definite asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.