Bilingual AML Investigator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual AML Investigator. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Translating French legal documents into English and vice versa; and,
- Create alerts on Norkom.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- Strong French document translation background;
- Prior background as a law clerk or banking is highly preferable as a starting point for their career;
- Strong Microsoft suites experience;
- CAMS certification (an asset); and,
- AML experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.