Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Work on moderate to highly complex Projects under minimal management supervision;
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to assess current capabilities, to understand business requirements and develop Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Requirement Package;
- Perform Stakeholder Impact Analysis including systems and business operations;
- Create SQL reports for csv, txt files data analysis and troubleshooting;
- Participate in the validation of developed systems/solutions; and,
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution to the Business Systems Analysis Manager, as well as to the Application Delivery Manager responsible for the execution of the new Intake, and ensure timely notification.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of SRS experience;
- 7 years of Requirement gathering experience;
- Strong experience with csv, txt feed solutions;
- Strong MS Office Suite skills experience;
- 5 years’ experience with SQL create and run the scripts for MS SQL Database;
- Strong understanding of technology infrastructure; and,
- Basic knowledge of Windows Authentication and Active Directory.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.