Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) DevOps Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining DevOps capabilities to support agile product development, including automated builds, automated infrastructure and application deployments, automated testing;
- Coordinating technical changes across teams for successful and timely delivery of projects;
- Triaging and escalating issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service maintained;
- Following the industry's best practices and client standards;
- Supporting and managing project application environments;
- Developing and managing the Teamwork;
- Actively contributing to the team's effectiveness and positive work environment;
- Actively participating in proof of concept efforts and actively seek and proposing solutions to improve technical delivery; and,
- Supporting the team by continuously developing knowledge in own area.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 4 years of prior DevOps experience (focusing on continuous integration, infrastructure deployments, application code packaging and deployments, and test automation);
- 5 years of experience with Java, JBoss and IBM Webshepre;
- 3 years of experience and the ability and to install and maintain databases within Cloud Platforms preferably Cloudify;
- Strong understanding of and practical experience with networking (routing, load balancing, firewalls), storage (local, NAS, SAN);
- 3 years of prior development experience in Java, NodeJS,.NET;
- 2 years of administrative experience with the following tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Maven;
- 2 years of experience with configuration management, and containerization solutions tools such as Salt and Openshift; and,
- Strong scripting skills in Bash, Python, PowerShell, YAML.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.