Manager, Content Marketing
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Manager, Content Marketing for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Plan and deliver content marketing activities that build awareness, attract and acquire new clients and offer value to our existing clients; and,
- Work closely with partners across the various lines of business, the Marcom department, various agencies and Martech platforms, and within the team itself to deliver digital content marketing programs that meet KPI’s and deliver business results.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Worked with a brand or for a brand (either client or agency side) and understand how to successfully navigate a matrixed environment;
- Solid writing and editing skills;
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- University degree preferred but strong experience will certainly be looked at;
- Strong client focus with the ability to engage with purpose to do the best for our clients;
- Passion about people and a positive force in the office, be energetic and an advocate for Content and what it can drive; and,
- The ability to build relationships and work at all levels.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.