Eagle is currently seeking a Project manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of a two (2) new programs;
- Managing inter-dependencies between the two (2) programs;
- Preparing detailed budgets, schedules, and other key Project Management deliverables;
- Leading creation of regular updates (Weekly Status Reports, Working/Steering Committee Material, etc.);
- Monitoring and maintaining progress to plan, risks, and other activities to ensure an on-time, on-budget project; and,
- Planning and supporting integration to multiple back end ERP solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience managing multiple projects, ideally with dependencies between them;
- Experience with tactical Project Management activities (scheduling, budgeting, detailed project planning, etc.);
- Experience working with SaaS solution implementation;
- The ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders in a variety of positions and organizational levels;
- The ability and willingness to travel to perform work in both Canada and the United States;
- Experience with procurement organizations or working directly with banks would be considered an asset; and,
- Experience with Travel and Expense Management solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.