Project Manager (SaaS Selection & Implementation)
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager (SaaS Selection & Implementation) for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the selection of external software selection;
- Leading the initiation of the project (Creation of Key Project documents, support planning and resource requirements, etc.)
- Preparing detailed budgets, schedules, and other key Project Management deliverables;
- Leading creation of regular updates (Weekly Status Reports, Working/Steering Committee Material, etc.);
- Monitoring and maintaining progress to plan, risks, and other activities to ensure an on-time, on-budget project; and,
- Planning and supporting integration to multiple back end ERP solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities at a time;
- Flexibility in approach and ability to manage projects in fast paced, ever changing environment;
- Experience with tactical Project Management activities (i.e. scheduling, budgeting, detailed, project planning, etc.);
- Experience working with SaaS solution implementation;
- The ability to communicate effectively with Legal, IT, and Finance stakeholders in a variety of organizational levels;
- The ability to travel and work within the United States; and,
- Experience working with legal business units would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.