Senior Financial/Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Financial/Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Conduct Monthly portfolio reviews and follow up on variances with project managers and senior technology officers
- Assist Senior Manager with reporting and portfolio analysis, highlighting opportunities and challenges within the portfolio;
- Provide monthly reporting with high level explanations and assist with program related forecasting;
- Actively work with Finance to understand and manage any contract or invoicing issues;
- Act as the subject matter expert for Clarity (an internal cost tracking system); and,
- Work with cross functional teams including Technology, Finance and Accounts Payable groups.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar capacity (financial analysis);
- On the job analytical experience with financial reporting;
- Exposure with producing an executive summary from conducting holistic and insightful analysis;
- Intermediate to advance expertise with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite of products) particularly - pivots, VLooks-ups (the contractor will be working with hundreds of lines of data); and,
- Prior understanding and reconciliation (accruals and other related accounting terminology).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.