Junior Financial/Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Financial/Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Conduct Monthly portfolio reviews and follow up on variances;
- Assist with project forecasting and review;
- Actively work with Finance to review and charge fixed price contracts in the internal cost tracking system;
- Act as the subject matter expert for Clarity (an internal cost tracking system);
- Investigate, reconcile and correct cost discrepancies;
- Help develop communication plans, presentations and maintain SharePoint site;
- Investigate and Reconcile invoicing issues;
- 30% of their time will be spent with communications manager - assisting with Sharpoint; and,
- Assist team members as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in a similar capacity (financial analysis);
- On the job analytical experience with financial reporting;
- Intermediate to advance expertise with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite of products) particularly - pivots, VLooks-ups (the contractor will be working with hundreds of lines of data);
- Prior understanding and reconciliation (accruals and other related accounting terminology); and,
- Some experience with social media content and SharePoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.