Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Deliver on the digitization and automation services to the bank, like, smart forms, delivering on electronic signatures, automation innovation with robotics etc.;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff;
- Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers;
- Manage the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers; and,
- The manage broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- PMP experience;
- 5 years of strong project planning experience;
- 5 years of Team/stakeholders management experience;
- 5 years of experience managing multiple projects;
- Experience with managing projects up to $2m; and,
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.